Award Winning Keynote Speaker
Dr. Jennifer Ulie is a motivational speaker who shares her inspiring journey of going from being a suicidal teen to a Ph.D. entrepreneur, executive, motivational speaker, and educator. Ulie’s talks address topics like self-care, building sustainable and effective systems, lived experience as a parent navigating dysfunctional mental health systems, mental health justice, school mental health, emotional dysregulation & behavior, and transformational leadership.
Book one of Jen’s highly motivational, engaging, and inspiring keynotes for your next in-person or virtual events.
Jennifer Ulie is a beacon of inspiration and a powerhouse of knowledge in the realm of educational and wellness speaking engagements. Known for her unique blend of humor, inspirational storytelling, and expert content delivery, Dr. Ulie captivates audiences across both virtual and in-person platforms. Her engaging presentations are meticulously tailored to leave a lasting impact, fostering both personal and professional growth among attendees. Her ability to connect with her audience, combined with her expertise in social, emotional, and mental health, makes her a highly sought-after speaker for any event.
Unforgettable Keynotes from Jennifer Ulie
Download Our Professional Development Guide
Trusted by top schools, organizations & businesses
Why Jennifer Ulie?
Our onsite training programs are tailored to meet the unique needs of educators, incorporating evidence-based practices that are both relatable and engaging. Designed for real-world application, we ensure that the strategies presented are thought provoking and seamlessly integrated into daily educational practices.
Annually, we empower thousands of professionals through our training sessions, fostering environments where educators and students alike can thrive. We’re excited to extend this opportunity to your team, aiming to inspire and equip your staff with the knowledge and tools for lasting positive change.
Core Topics & Expertise
- Social, emotional & mental health
- Mental health literacy
- Trauma-sensitive schools
- School board & ed leadership school mental health
- Educator wellbeing & burnout prevention
- Reducing undesired behaviors
- Suicide prevention
- Comprehensive school mental health
- Optimizing brain science in schools
- Neurodivergence in the classroom
- Family engagement
- Intensive mental health needs
- Resource & journey mapping
- Youth voice & engagement
- Social emotional learning
- Leveraging tech for MH
- Juvenile justice & mh
- Therapeutic programs
- Building resilient systems
- Demoralization & educators
- Data analysis for SEL & MH
- Safe schools using what works
- Legislative advocacy
- Emotional Dysregulation
- Creating empathetic systems
- Anxiety & ADHD in the classroom
- Differentiation for neurodiversity
- Restorative practices
- Stress reduction & coping skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Adult EQ
- Reimagining classroom management
- Tier 2 & 3 interventions
- Advanced school mental health
- Community mental health conversations
- Parent mental health awareness & strategies
- Stress & the brain
- Optimizing school climate
- Equity & SEL
- Peer supports in schools
- Implementing family navigators
- Creativity & coping
- Nonprofits and prevention
- Mentoring for mental health
- Undoing the damage: Traumas caused by systems
Some of the Audiences We Serve...
Samples of Past Speaking
- KCCI CBS News-Mental Health Crisis
- WHO NBC News- Covid & Mental Health
- Des Moines Register- Legislative Response to School Violence
- WHO NBC News- Panel on Children’s Mental Health
- Des Moines Register- Youth Mental Health Crisis
- National School Mental Health Panel Presentation
- Iowa Public Radio/NPR
- Confronting Mental Health Podcast
- SMH Podcast
- Illinois Public Media
- WFYI Indianapolis
- Des Moines Register- Sensory Room
Want Jen to Come Speak?
Interested in booking Jen to speak at an upcoming event? Click the button and fill out the quick form.